Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Our Daily Bread Designs challenge

I made this card for the wife of my husband's grandfather (how's that for confusing!) and I think she will love the elegance of it. The navy cardstock and happy birthday stamps are from SU!, the focal image is from Damask Designs from PTI stamped over a french script stamp from an unknown source. The dp an ribbon are from Hot Off the Press. I created the medallion focal surround with one of the small die cuts from the fleur de lis pendant die set from spellbinders.

2 comments:

Sabrina Jackson said...

WOW, Heather, this is so beautiful!! Thanks for playing along with us in the Shining the Light Challenge this week!! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Heather!! I just love the blue hues, the use of the spellbinders, and teh damask!! Very elegant take on the sketch!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!