Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Our Daily Bread Designs Challenge




The Our Daily Bread Designs challenge for the week is to use a punch or a die. How fun is that! It's almost more challenging to figure out which punches/dies NOT to use! Ha! I'll start with the inside, since I can never remember that the last image you choose to upload is the first that will be in your post. Agghh. Anyway, the paper I used is all from a pack from Hot Off The Press. I used a total of 13 punches/dies on this card. On the inside I used the upper crest punch from fiskars, a butterfly punch from Martha Stewart, and the sentiment is from Damask Designs by PTI. On the outside I also used the upper crest and butterfly punches, plus two sizes of the Labels One nesties, 5 circle nesties for the vellum flower and I used two sizes of oval dies to create the oval metal bookplate. Both sentiment stamps are from SU! the "love" I stamped on vellum and adhered until the metal embellishment which was created out of aluminum tape covered cardstock. See this post for more info on that. I used a little glitter pen to add doodles and sparkle on the butterfly.

1 comment:

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a beautiful Anniversary card!! I love your colors and your choice of punches and dies. Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week.