Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Line image

Can you make a Christmas card with the colors white, blue, coral, and navy? Yes, you can! I wasn't sure at first, but I like the results. Those are the colors for the Pretty Palette #6 challenge. I combined that with the Make it Monday challenge from Papertrey Ink to draw a line frame around your image. I used enchanted evening and melon berry cs from PTI and brocade blue ink from SU!. The sentiment is from Damask Designs by PTI and the snowflakes are from Inkadinkado. I don't like to measure and erase like Nicole does in her video, so I use a clear ruler and just eyeball it.

4 comments:

Romaine said...

Who knew? I love the pop of the orange along with the blues for a wintery card! Nicely done! Thanks for playing with us at MTME pretty palette!

Tracey McNeely said...

Very pretty and a great idea for the winter.

Lori said...

Very pretty! Way to think "out of the box"! Thanks for playing with us at MTME!

Lisa Kind said...

Love how you used these colors to make a Christmas card! Very pretty! Thanks for playing our Pretty Palette challenge!