Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hot Wheels

I have had this trans am stamp (from Clear Dollar stamps) for almost a year and had yet to ink it up. Acutally, I have been saving it to make a card for my father-in-law. He had two of these beauties a couple years ago, so as soon as I saw the stamp, I had to buy it. Now that Father's Day is coming up, I finally had a chance to use it. The sketch is from The Pixie Cottage and using stars is the challenge of the week from The Paper Variety. Papers are all DCWV and the stars are diecut with a sizzix die. The sentiment is from Verve's "Accent Notes."

4 comments:

Davi said...

Great use of the sketch! Im sure your father in law will love your creation for him. Thanks for sharing it with us at The Pixie Cottage this week:)

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS!!~

XXOO AMY said...

great stamp! love it all! thanks for sharing with us at TPV!

mindy gallagher said...

Great card!! thanks so much for playing with us at TPV!