Thursday, May 19, 2011

Last but not least.

This is another new challenge for me: Last but not least #4. Such a great title. : ) It is a once a month challenge, and they are pretty new themselves. This month it was a sketch challenge. If you have read other posts on my blog this week, you will recognize these papers, I have used them on several other cards. Hey, if it's all ready out, why not use it, right? My sentiment is from SU!'s "Versatile Verses" and the adorable log/fire image is from an awesome set from Clear Dollar Stamps: "Home Is Where The Heart Is" It's a whole set of pieces designed to make a fireplace scene. The grate, logs, and three sets of flames are all individual stamps. So cute! I used an oval and labels four nesties to frame the image. The snowflakes are MS and the border punch is Upper Crest by Fiskars. I also used a snowflake cuttlebug embossing folder on the base layer.

No comments: