Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sweet



Another Valentine's Day card; I end up making about 17 of them, I think. So many people to tell "I love you". The sketch is Viva La Verve January week 3. I also followed the JUGS challenge #120, which was to use red/white/pink on your creation, the Delightful Challenge to go distressed or vintage, and the Paper Variety challenge to use a fan fold embellishment. The swirly heart stamp is from SU!, the grid pattern is from Skipping Stones Design's "Timeless Textures" and the sentiment is from JustRite Stampers (one of the sets they are discontinuing).

2 comments:

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

What an elegant card. Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Variety!

Suzy said...

I love that you used rose patterned paper for your fan fold. Great card! :) Thanks for sharing your rosette embellishment at The Paper Variety :)
- Suzanne, TPV cofounder