Thursday, February 9, 2012

Simple Christmas

Yeah! I think I counted 13 Christmas cards finished already and it's only mid-February. Maybe I will accomplish my goal of having all Christmas cards ready to go by the beginning of December this year. At least I have a good head start. This card uses the Mojo Monday #227 sketch, the Crimbo Crackers (all Christmas cards for this one) #8 challenge to create a card without any people or animals, and the Crafty Hazlenut's Christmas Challenge #58 to use die cuts. I went very simple on this, four papers by DCWV (and they are all scraps), one die cut: labels 4 from spellbinders, and one stamp from Verve's "Richly Blessed" set, and a little bit of lace ribbon.

1 comment:

Tip Top said...

So pretty and just my kind of card! Thank you for joining in at Crimbo Crackers – hope you can join me again for the next challenge! Crimbo Crackers