Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Peace

This week's challenge from Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge #65 was to create a project using an image of a house or part of a house. I wasn't sure I would be able to pull this one off, but they aren't called challenges for nothing! : ) But in my stash of old Christmas cards that I have saved for just such an occasion, I came across this peaceful little scene. Love the warm glow from the windows and the deer in the bottom left corner by the stream. I used the Viva La Verve March week 4 sketch with a little tweaking (hopefully not too much) and the Christmas Stampin' All Year Long "Anything Goes" challenge.

I used a cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder, the charming oval die set from Verve and the sentiment is from Flourishes "Paperwhites" set.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

This is a beautiful scene. I love the addition of the ribbon and tag.

Hazel said...

What a beautiful scene - love your card and that red ribbon really finishes it off - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 65 - hope to see you again soon. x