Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Something marvelous

If you have visited my blog at all in the past you probably noticed that I am really a clean and simple kind of card maker. When I saw the JUGS #126 sketch this week, I was in heaven. : ) I'm sure others saw the potential to really embellish and made beautiful creations (which I really admire), but I saw a nice crisp, clean layout. I used the color combo from the Last But Not Least Challenge #2: melon mambo, pacific point, wild wasabi (or at least as close as I could come to those colors). The butterfly (a die from PTI) is stamped with a stamp from Skipping Stones Design's "Timeless Textures" and the background uses another stamp from the same set. The sentiment is from Flourishes' "Line Lines" and the little flourish is from an American Crafts wedding set.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

The sentiment is so beautiful Heather. I love the background paper too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

dj said...

You are the lucky winner of the LastButNotLeast challenge.....please send me your mailing information so that I can mail out your prize!! Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge.

Shari said...

Nice card, I love clean and simple!