Sunday, October 7, 2012

Thanks

I love quick and simple cards!  And I actually completed this one in exactly 10 minutes!  And that means I finally finished one in under 10 (ok in 10, but that's close enough)!!!  Yeay!  I haven't used this flower punch very much and I don't know why because it makes such gorgeous graphic flowers.

Challenges:
Viva La Verve October week 2--sketch
10 minute Craft Dash #4--under 10 minutes plus color combo: red, bright blue, and kraft

Supplies:
Stamps: Verve "Tall Oaks" (partial inking of the sentiment "Give Thanks")
Punches: SU! scalloped border punch; Large Flower punch
Blue Rhinestones

1 comment:

Paulina said...

What a great card! Punches are definitely the way to go when creating cards in a rush! :)

Thank you for joining along in the 10 Minute Craft Dash, Heather! I hope you'll play along again!