Sunday, February 17, 2013

Beautiful You

Another one of those "just saying 'hi'" cards.  And this one should definitely cheer someone up!  I don't usually do bold colors, but I do like how this one came out.  I even stamped a matching envelope; you can see it in the bottom left of the picture.

Challenges:
Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday--Be BOLD
Our Creative Corner--sketch
Stamping with Dragon--any project with the blog hop and the code: STAMPING DRAGON

Supplies:
Paper: Basic Grey
Stamps: Verve "Vintage Oval" and "Beautiful You"
Dies/punches: Verve "Vintage Oval" die; Martha Stewart Scalloped border punch
Butterfly was salvaged from one of my daughters barrettes and I added rhinestones to it.

7 comments:

Traci Penrod said...

Great card Heather! Thanks for entering it in the Frosted Designs challenge!! I love the pop of pink in the ribbon and butterfly paired with the orange :) Great job!

Jacqueline Smith said...

Fabulous card, love those bold colours! Thanks for playing with us at Stamping with the Dragon!

BrendaB said...

What a bright, cheery card! Thanks for joining us at Frosted Designs.

Im just me - Marleen said...

You found the code :-) great.. Beautiful project, and thank you for joining us over on Stamping Dragon xxx

Pia S said...

Such great colorful papers, they've kind of got a retro feel to them, nice!

Joni Parker said...

So very pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Frosted Designs!!

Lili said...

Very pretty card Heather! I really like your colorful papers. Thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner!