Monday, February 11, 2013

Hearts aplenty

I have to admit that this isn't one of my favorite cards.  It didn't turn out like I was thinking in my head.  Does that ever happen to you?  And to make matters worse, I used a sketch from a challenge that I discovered is already closed.  Arg.  But, hey, it happens.

Challenges:
{Pin}spirational Challenges #43--inspirational photo (I didn't go as graphic, but used a lot of white space and black sentiment and love of course)

10 minute craft dash challenge #11--hearts in under 10 minutes (mine took 8 minutes 15 seconds, but that was because I messed up the first stamping and had to flip the panel over and stamp it again.)

Supplies:
Stamps: PTI "Simply Stationery" (medallions) and "Damask Designs" sentiment
Dies: Sweet n' Sassy heart die

6 comments:

Athina said...

Very simple and elegant! I like it! Thanks for playing with us at {PIN}spirational Challenges!

Meredith MacRitchie said...

Oh, it's sweet and simple! I love the way you 'framed' your hearts! Thanks so much for joining in the Craft Dash - I hope we see you again!

Poorvi said...

Love the CAS design of your card! Thanks for joining us at the Craft Dash and play along again :)

Paulina said...

How pretty! I like the beautiful red hearts and the stamping that you did!

Thank you for playing in the 10 Minute Craft Dash! Hope to see you for the next one!

Sindhu said...

Wow! So cute..love your bright card.
Thanks so much for playing along 10 min craft dash with us. We hope you join us again..

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for participating in the {PIN}SPIRATIONAL Challenge blog! Hope to see you again!!
~DEANNE~