Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Love

 Isn't this such a sweet sentiment?  A I love Winnie the Pooh so it's doubly perfect!  This is my anniversary card for my husband--we will celebrate our 14th anniversary next week.
 The above photo shows how the right hand strip of paper is actually on the inside of the card.  It is the twist on this week's VLV sketch.
And this one shows the sentiment on the inside.

Challenges:
Viva La Verve July week 4--sketch

Creative Inspirations #224--bingo (I used ribbon/buttons/sentiment)
Word Art Wednesdays #90--anything goes with uplifting sentiment
Verve July Diva Dare--"Tattered Pages" distressed edges and uplifting sentiment

Supplies:
Stamps: Verve "Beautiful You" sentiment "Text Objects" love "To the Moon" hearts
Dies: Verve "Vintage Labels"; spellbinders border die
Papers: Basic Grey

6 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Great job following the sketch, Heather. Your card turned out DARLING and I thank you SO MUCH for sharing this in our challenge. You are super talented and it's a joy to have you participate in our challenges.
Have a blessed week!
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Rosmarie said...

Admirable card, Heather! I really like your wonderful Word art and I also love this generous loop and those beautiful design papers.
Thank you very much for your nice comment.
Wish you and your husband a happy anniversary.
Rosi x

Marisa said...

Wonderfully bright paper and nice touch with the distressed edges. Thanks for joining us for this month's Diva Dare!

Teresa Kline said...

gorgeous, luv the sponging and the bold and bright colors....so glad you played along with the Tattered Pages Verve Diva Dare!

enjoy *~*

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a wonderful card! Love the fun colors and that beautiful bow.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi Heather! I wanted to mention something to you that I almost forgot about.....and I hope you will participate.
I am participating in a Blog Hop this weekend (Friday - Sunday) and I'd love to invite you to hop along with us for the chance at winning a fabulous prize of stamps. You can check it out either at my blog:
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
Or at the Paper Sweeties Blog here:
www.papersweeties.com
I hope you will stop by and have fun with us.
Blessings to you,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday